As a member of Carolina Foothills you can be rewarded for simply using your account! Introducing our new Secure Rewards Checking Account. This brand new checking account offers you ways to get money back, save you from identity fraud and much more! If you would like to open one of these checking accounts or have any questions, please talk to one of your friendly Members Service Representatives. Let us help you save money by strengthening your relationship with Carolina Foothills.
Secure Rewards Checking
• Free Checks (1 free box per year)
• Up to $10,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1
• IDProtect – Identity Theft Protection Service2
• Travel and Leisure Discount Membership (registration/activation required)
• $hopping Rewards™---receive cash back by simply shopping! (registration/activation required)
• Gas and Gift Cards---purchase gift and gas cards for 20% off3 (registration/activation required)
• VIP Concierge Service
• Cellular Phone Protection---receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your eligible cell phone(s) is stolen or damaged!1 (Cellular phone bill must be paid through this account)
• Health Discount Savings4 (registration/activation required)
• Debit Advantage™--Buyer's Protection and Extended Warranty1 (Item(s) must be purchased in full with eligible checking account)
• Monthly Service fee of $5.99 fee (some discounts may apply)
Click here to access your benefits.
(1)Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit provided at account opening.
(2)IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
(3)Terms and conditions apply.
(4)This is NOT insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.